*Enter to win and get featured on our website and all of the official social
media channels for The Gun Basketball Shooting Machines by Shoot-A-Way.
*New winner selected each month! No purchase necessary.
View this post on Instagram
#DoubleTap if you’re getting shots up today! 🏀💯💪 . (🎥 by @mspoon22 ) . . . . . . . . . #TheGun #ShootingMachine #ShootAWay #BasketballTraining #Bball #🏀 #NBA #HomeCourt #SportCourt #Basketball #BallIsLife #BasketballNeverStops #PreSeason #MadeInUSA #BasketballGun #Grind #Train #Repetition #BasketballShooting #MuscleMemory
The following promotion is intended for the 50 United States and D.C. only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 years or older.
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF
WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18
YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: Beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on [current month] 1, [current year] until 5:00 p.m. ET on [next month] 1, [current year] (the “Promotion Period”), you may enter Shootaway’s Content Contest Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) by visiting the Shootaway website (www.www.shootaway.com/content-contest) (the “Website”) and completing and submitting the online entry form. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. These official rules are also available on the Website.
Limit of one (1) entry per eligible person, per day during the Promotion Period. For purposes of this Promotion, a “day” begins at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET unless specified otherwise. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry per day will be accepted and additional entries will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by you to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your entries and you may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
Note: In order to access the Website and in an effort to optimize the Website user experience, ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States
and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older as of the Promotion start date, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors.
4. Limitations of Liability: Shootaway (“Sponsor”) and other participating sponsors (collectively with Sponsor, the “Promotion Entities”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on any potential winner and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person based on such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such potential winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor or any of the Promotion Entities. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or your receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner’s names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
5. How Winner will be Determined: The one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected by Sponsor in a company selection from among all eligible entries on approximately [next month] 10, [current year]. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the Grand Prize Winner, these Official Rules, and all other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final and binding. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified via within two (2) days of issuance of prize notification. The Grand Prize Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the Grand Prize Winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the Grand Prize Winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, if the potential Grand Prize Winner does not pass Sponsor’s background check (in its sole discretion), or if the Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective Grand Prize Winner shall be selected. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. Conditions of Entry: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion, or to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will receive at least one submission to Shootaway website, social media, and other marketing (in its sole discretion) (the “Grand Prize”). Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is non-determined. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. The Grand Prize shall be awarded without representations or warranties, express or implied, other than those, if any, provided by the manufacturer.
8. Winner List: Beginning on or about [current year] 10, [current year], you may obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner by going to the Website.
9. Sponsor: Shootaway, 3305 CH 47, Upper Sandusky, OH 43351.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., age 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Sweepstakes starts at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on [current month] 1, [current year] until 5:00 p.m. ET on [next month] 1, [current year]. Full official rules are available at Full official rules are available at www.www.shootaway.com/content-contest. Sponsored by Shootaway, 3305 CH 47, Upper Sandusky, OH 43351.